P. (833) 817-6506
Phone Karen okanaganbchomesearch.com
645 Main Street
Find your dream home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Beautifully renovated, 1166 sqft. Osoyoos rancher situated on a .21 ACRE lot, walking distance to the BEACH. This 2 bdrm/2 bath home is the perfect blend of modern aesthetic with traditional charm. You’ll love the 702 sq.ft. CONVERTED GARAGE that is fully insulated and includes a 2-piece bath, w/kitchenette. Residential zoning allows for a home-based business, or use this space for a gym, screening room, gues...
Stunning 4 BDR, 3 bath home in beautiful Mt Baldy Resort. Ski in/ski out, snowshoeing, and tubing in the winter. Hiking trails & mountain biking in the spring/summer. Main floor boasts vaulted ceilings w/lots of light, and an open layout perfect for entertaining. Hardwood on the main level, laminate in the bsmt, heated tile floors, efficient wood stove. Private deck is the perfect place to BBQ, and relax in t...
AMAZINGLY BRIGHT RENOVATED LAKE FRONT TOWNHOUSE IN OSOYOOS! This recently renovated elegantly detailed home overlooks the beautiful turquoise Peanut Lake! This end unit 3 Bedroom 4 Bathroom boasts 3 floors, With 2 patio’s and a large deck this home makes it perfect for summer entertaining with morning sun and afternoon shade! Bask in this extensively renovated home with many upgrades including all new Trex de...Listed by EXP REALTY (PENTICTON)
Fantastic location, great neighbourhood, quiet cul-de-sac. Large 0.22acre lot with a bilevel 3 bdrm/2 bath family home, insulated/powered workshop w/extra storage, large fenced yard w/hobby grapes (wine!) fruit trees & veggie garden, & beautiful grapevine covered patio. Newer windows, roof, some flooring, with central heat N/G & central A/C. Kitchen w/gas stove, dining room & living room on main floor w/ lots...Listed by RE/MAX WINE CAPITAL REALTY
Attention small family’s and Area 27 enthusiasts! This charming home is renovated and move in ready with a large detached garage/workshop. Perfect place to store your race car or boat, with plenty of additional space for all your recreational toys and RVs. This cozy home is totally renovated inside and out with the walkout basement ready to be finished. 2 drywalled bedrooms, laundry room, storage room and it ...Listed by RE/MAX WINE CAPITAL REALTY
We welcome the opportunity to share with you the ways in which our knowledge and experience can get you the home of your dreams.
While most home buyers feel that homeownership is a big step, it’s really about navigating a series of smaller steps. As a real estate professional, we can guide you through the process. And since the purchase of your home will most likely represent the single largest investment of your life it's important to do it the right way. We're confident that we can make homeownership a reality for you by helping you find, negotiate and purchase the home of your dreams.
We look forward to assisting you in finding your perfect property in the beautiful South Okanagan. Feel free to use our website 24 hours a day to browse all the latest listings.
Ask us about our VIP HOME BUYER PLAN.
This is aimed at helping us find you the right home at the right price, in the shortest period of time. In our South Okanagan office, we have access to ALL the houses listed for sale, including off-market properties and "Pocket/Sleeve Listings" (area homes that are for sale but not listed on the MLS).
We are in a referral business
Even if you are not ready to purchase today, I hope that you will forward my name to anyone who you think may be interested in finding a great deal on a home.
Why you want to consult with a REALTOR®.
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co-operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession
of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage
registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015