Find your dream home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Welcome home to your beautiful 2 Bedroom/2 Bath, 1256 sq.ft. Villa, within the luxurious gated, community of 'Canyon Desert' nested along side the Nk'Mip Canyon Desert Golf Course. Top of the line features inside and out. Gourmet kitchen, solid maple cabinets, stainless appliances. Open floorplan with 9ft ceilings integrate seamlessly with the outdoor areas to maximize living space. Bright & spacious Master i...
Immaculate, west-facing second-floor corner condo with gorgeous mountain views. No neighbouring walls and windows on three sides makes this condo feel like a house! Open floor plan offers a spacious living room with gas fireplace and a fantastic all-season patio. 2 bedrooms at opposite ends offer lots of privacy. The master bedroom has his & hers closets and ensuite. Newly painted with plenty of upgrades: qua...
We welcome the opportunity to share with you the ways in which our knowledge and experience can get you the home of your dreams.
While most home buyers feel that homeownership is a big step, it’s really about navigating a series of smaller steps. As a REMAX real estate professional, we can guide you through the process. And since the purchase of your home will most likely represent the single largest investment of your life it's important to do it the right way. We're confident that we can make homeownership a reality for you by helping you find, negotiate and purchase the home of your dreams.
We look forward to assisting you in finding your perfect property in the beautiful South Okanagan. Feel free to use our website 24 hours a day to browse all the latest listings.
Ask us about our VIP HOME BUYER PLAN.
This is aimed at helping us find you the right home at the right price, in the shortest period of time. In our South Okanagan office, we have access to ALL the houses listed for sale, including off-market properties and "Pocket/Sleeve Listings" (area homes that are for sale but not listed on the MLS).
We are in a referral business
Even if you are not ready to purchase today, we hope that you will forward our email to anyone else who you think may be interested in finding a great deal on a home.
Why you want to consult with a RE/MAX REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co-operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession
of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage
registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015