Find your dream home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Affordable Okanagan living in Osoyoos with easy access to shopping, schools, parks, and beach. Bring your ideas to this spacious three bedroom mobile. The master suite addition offers a walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite. Second full bath is down the hall. Perfect as a full-time residence, a vacation cottage, or for snowbirds. Bring your ideas to this private yard with mature trees and space for a garden. You...
This immaculately-kept 12 year young home is being offered to the discriminating buyer that requires quality in a home. Located a short walk from Southwinds Crossing shopping centre, and close to Oliver Place Mall. Just some of the new and completely renovated features in this home include Updated kitchen with granite tops and backsplash and lightning, en suite all new, new fridge water heater and new water s...Listed by 2 PERCENT REALTY
Enjoy your mornings all year-round from the cozy East facing sunroom of this spacious 1164 sqft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. Updated appliances, flooring, and newly painted. Features an extra-large master bedroom with ensuite. Well-maintained complex with RV parking in a quiet neighbourhood, close to Penticton Regional Hospital, 5-minute drive to beaches, shopping, and ready for your active Okanagan life...
Mountain living at it's finest. Enjoy the fresh mountain air at this fabulous four-season Mount Baldy Ski Chalet! Work from home or make this your vacation getaway. Year-round sports: hike, bike, ski, plus the lifts are open in summer and only 45 mins to wineries and shopping. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the mountain views while relaxing on your private deck that is wired & built to hold your hot tub. Pl...
A rare opportunity within the much-desired St. Andrews By The Lake. This home, with original homeowner, is a well-kept 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom beauty situated on a serene street amongst the tall pines & mountainviews. Secluded and quiet, yet only 15 minutes from Penticton. On the main floor you will find a large welcoming foyer, generous kitchen with newer appliances and solid surface counters, large living r...Listed by RE/MAX PENTICTON REALTY
Luxury 2 Bedroom/2 Bath 1256 sq.ft golf villa within the gated community of 'Canyon Desert' nested along side the Nk'Mip Canyon Desert Golf Course. Top of the line features inside and out. Gourmet kitchen, solid maple cabinets, stainless appliances. Open floorplan with 9ft ceilings integrate seamlessly with the outdoor areas to maximize living space. Bright & spacious Master includes a posh ensuite with a 2 p...
We welcome the opportunity to share with you the ways in which our knowledge and experience can get you the home of your dreams.
While most home buyers feel that homeownership is a big step, it’s really about navigating a series of smaller steps. As a REMAX real estate professional, we can guide you through the process. And since the purchase of your home will most likely represent the single largest investment of your life it's important to do it the right way. We're confident that we can make homeownership a reality for you by helping you find, negotiate and purchase the home of your dreams.
We look forward to assisting you in finding your perfect property in the beautiful South Okanagan. Feel free to use our website 24 hours a day to browse all the latest listings.
Ask us about our VIP HOME BUYER PLAN.
This is aimed at helping us find you the right home at the right price, in the shortest period of time. In our South Okanagan office, we have access to ALL the houses listed for sale, including off-market properties and "Pocket/Sleeve Listings" (area homes that are for sale but not listed on the MLS).
We are in a referral business
Even if you are not ready to purchase today, I hope that you will forward my name to anyone who you think may be interested in finding a great deal on a home.
Why you want to consult with a RE/MAX REALTOR.
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co-operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession
of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage
registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015